That's right, this 13-month-old now sleeps through the night. I. love. Pauline.
Here's my darling baby in the car Saturday night at the airport when we got back.
Here he is with daddy.
(For the record I took my pump on the cruise. He now nurses twice a day so we are still slowly weaning, my cute little baby!)
I shouldn't have worried about Andrew so much. I should have worried more about my four-year-old Benny boy. He missed us a lot. I heard rumors of some meltdowns and tears. He would tell me on the phone, "I'm still thinking about holding you."
Here we are reunited again:
I'm doing my hardest to spend some one-on-one time just with Benny every day, to help his behavior improve. He is the definition of a middle child.
Max did the best of all the boys. He was a good helper while we were gone, and I believe he would have been just fine if we were away 2 weeks. He often tells me Nonna is nicer. She took him to McDonald's afterall, and got him Costco pizza twice, and bought him a BeyBlade from Wal-mart (they are all the rage in his class).
I was so happy to see we didn't miss him losing a tooth! It happened Sunday while he and Benny were wrestling, and he ran up to show us.
I love that face!
4 comments:
I love Max's eyes in the pictures!! All the other boys are cute too!
Yay for cruises and sleeping for the night! It looks like you guys had a blast!
I can't believe how much bigger the boys look to me. I'm glad you didn't miss the milestone of the first tooth too. Next time I think you should send them out to SC for their Aunt Suzy to babysit:)
Hooray that he is sleep trained! You have such good boys and it looks like you had such an amazing time, what a fun trip! Though I'm still laughing about the Elvis impersonator.
Post a Comment