Speaking of Benny, he's been helping Andrew walk around the house. Andrew is a total toddler now. He's the cutest walker.
Friday, February 17, 2012
Pics from my phone
My dad texted me this picture he found. It's me, and I believe my little brother Peter (#5 in the lineup). He was the cutest baby. And don't I look like Benny?!

Speaking of Benny, he's been helping Andrew walk around the house. Andrew is a total toddler now. He's the cutest walker.
And finally, these two pictures I took last week during a 45 degree day at the playground. The boys had been laboring over writing up their Valentine's Day treats for their classmates, so they each got a treat as well.


Speaking of Benny, he's been helping Andrew walk around the house. Andrew is a total toddler now. He's the cutest walker.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment