Andrew did such a good job today. Here he is at the hospital before the procedure in his wee little scrubs.
He smiled at all the nurses, and they were just eating up him up. The whole thing was over pretty fast. Here he is with me in the recovery room after the tubes were put in. Look at that tiny blood pressure cuff on his right arm:

We were able to go home within an hour afterwards. He has had some sad moments today but we are giving him lots of cuddles. He's also startling at loud noises but they say he should start feeling much better very soon.
6 comments:
little scrubs, little pressure cuff, SO CUTE!
I hope he gets feeling better soon and it will solve all his worries.
Glad to hear it went well. He looked so cute in the first two pictures....and you can tell he was a little out of it in the last two pictures. I hope he starts hearing better:) or rather no more ear infections!!!
he's so precious!! it is so so sad to see your precious baby go through something like that i can't imagine! at least it will make him feel better. i hope he feels better soon!
Mary he is a doll! I'm so glad the surgery went well. I can see why you want to give him lots of cuddles. You have some handsome boys. I hope he feels better soon. I hope the tubes help the cutie.
I'm glad the little guy is feeling better...I couldn't see much of you but the green looks great on you. I think it may be your color.
Sweet boy - he was in our prayers all day.
Post a Comment