5-year-old Max and 3-year-old Benny have been saying the sweetest prayers at night, for Aunt Sarah's heart, and for Andrew's ears. Then they go on and on about the things they ate for dinner, the new baseball bat, a favorite shirt, etc. It's sweet and sincere and sometimes quite funny.
Anyway, think of our sweet baby tomorrow morning if you would. We are taking him in for the surgery to have tubes put in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Sad. I will be thinking of you and baby Andrew. At least it will be over after that. Right? Good luck. Oh tell Joe congrats from us.
I won't just prayer for Andrew...I will prayer for you too...this may be even harder on you then him.
We will pray for him! Good think it will hopefully be a quick surgery! And he will be so cuddily afterwords!
Love to your cute family!
Oh Mary! Good luck! Me and all my siblings had to have tubes in our ears. I was a little older and I remember them draining a lot! Gross, I know, but have lots of sheets ready for his crib. He will feel so much better once they drain! We will keep your sweet family in our prayers.
Post a Comment