JB, Mary, Maxwell, Benjamin, Andrew, James and Millie
Oh i am so glad!! its sad to think he was in such pain the first couple months of his life. glad he is a happy baby now!
Yeah for Andrew!! He does look very happy sleeping. Life just got better:) So...no more having to give up dairy???
He looked so happy at church yesterday! I'm so happy he's all taken care of and you took care of it early on. What a sweet little baby!
great! I really want some cuddle time with this little guy!
What a relief!! I'm so happy for all of you!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh i am so glad!! its sad to think he was in such pain the first couple months of his life. glad he is a happy baby now!
Yeah for Andrew!! He does look very happy sleeping. Life just got better:) So...no more having to give up dairy???
He looked so happy at church yesterday! I'm so happy he's all taken care of and you took care of it early on. What a sweet little baby!
great! I really want some cuddle time with this little guy!
What a relief!! I'm so happy for all of you!
Post a Comment