Max's favorite new thing to say is "I wish...." For example, "I wish I had some goldfish snacks right now," or "I wish I had a drink of water," or "I wish I could play outside," or "I wish we had a new house."
Yes, remember when Max prayed for another baby so we could get a minivan (and we got a Honda Pilot instead?) Well, I've accidentally said something else along the same lines and he's now running with it. One day as we watched the progress on the house our friends are building on the next street, he said, "I wish we could have a bigger house too." I absent-mindedly said, "They have more children than us and need the space."
So now he says, "I wish we had more kids so we could have a new house."
No comment.

3 comments:
Too funny!
HA! crazy Kid :)
Such a smart little boy!! I think you need another kid so you can have a new house:)
Post a Comment