Also, I think Andrew has the nail clippers and is trying to clip his own nails. Momma has to post about our happy lives, children!
I'm also trying to watch Call the Midwife as the older boys and JB are at jr jazz basketball practice. The closed captioning is on: "Mommy, is that baby James on the TV?"
Anyway, back to baby James.
He's so squishy and kissable and chunky.
He's in size 4 diapers (so is Andrew at night. James's bum is quickly growing bigger than Andrew's bum). He wears 12-18 month clothing. I love shirts on him that ride up and show his belly.
This month he has really stepped up his eating of our food we eat. But he still loves to nurse, and nurse-nap with me, and still has been known to wake up at night to drink, too. But I can't expect him to go from 7 to 7 yet. Cuz he's my baby-est of babies.
Also this month he has started more intense babbling and rasberry-blowing and looking at us seriously as he says stuff. He bleats MA! for me like a baby goat. He says BAH for ball. He claps and finally pulls to standing (sometimes) and is doing those things he should at this age. Except he sits up differently than other babies. Instead of pushing up onto his hands and knees and moving to sitting, he starts flat on his back....then sits up straight with his abs of steel in a sit-up. It's hilarious really. Sometimes he gets an elbow under to help him.
I haven't gotten that on video yet, but I did try to catch his bum-scooting he does. He can travel far on the wood floor.
He does a combination of rolling, stretching, sitting and turning, then rolling again to get around. It's cumbersome but very effective.
And now he's squawking and pulling on my shirt. Time to go! We love this boy.

1 comment:
Why is it that kids never want to "perform" when we have the camera tuned on them? I *love* that he bleats your name!!
Post a Comment