Thursday, August 23, 2012

Second grade looks great


Someone is very excited about starting second grade.


Those younger brothers are showing off what they look like on this first day of school, too.


Benny's preschool starts in a couple weeks.  Andrew is fascinated by buckles and loves bike helmets. He's not starting school for years, thank goodness.  


Well hello!  


Max talked our ears off about the first day.  Miss Gerri made pancakes as per tradition apparently. Excellent tradition.  And he wants us to come see his locker decoration. 

For K and 1st grade I would always talk about how he was the youngest and tallest in his class. He was listening. I heard him say something yesterday about checking birthdays to see if he was still the youngest, and I think he was eyeing the other kids to see who was taller.  It's starting to even out now, I think.

2 comments:

Suz said...

Ms. Gerri has already found the way to Max's heart...food. Sounds like he is going to have a great year.

The Joe said...

He's still a tall kid!