For JB's birthday, I found him a bike jersey from the Tour of Utah. It's just slightly too small! Apparently they are made in Italy and they run small. Those Italians.
I also gave him this new tall, comfy camp chair from Costco. (They had a BYU one, too, honey....)
Then his parents took us out to eat at their favorite restaurant in SLC, the Rio Grande Cafe. I love these pictures JB took of Pauline and John.
Benny, waiting for some rice and beans goodness.
Andrew the ham.
Um, why so serious?
These two always make each other laugh.
Afterwards, outside, JB was teasing his parents about taking a picture with them each kissing his cheek. His dad said, "I don't want it showing up on Mary's blog!" So, I picked this one. For you, Feller.
JB got his boys to do a kissing pose too.
I'm pretty sure they also launched into a chant of "We love daddy! We love daddy!" Chants have been big in our house since we watched the Olympics for every minute of those two weeks. Even Andrew joined in with some "USA! USA!" action.
2 comments:
My dad loves every excuse to go to that restaurant. Happy birthday JB
Happy birthday, JB! (How can Italians wear small clothes with all that good FOOD they make???)
Post a Comment