
My sweet Benny LOVES sports. He would go nuts if we took him into a sporting goods store. That's why he had such a great time at a recent University of Utah football game with two of his favorite people, his daddy and his Papa.

JB says Benny watched the game most of the time, but became distracted by a big bag of kettle corn that once purchased, he proceded to devour. Papa would ask for some, and Benny would hand him a kernel.
Speaking of food and football, while that game was going on, I took Max with me to the BYU home football game. I didn't have the camera with me but we matched in blue. Just like last year when I brought him to a game, he pretty much wanted a snack every quarter. But then again, so do I.
3 comments:
i love that you had your boys at opposing games at the same time. Ah I miss utah. And again, I think benny is the cutest kid in the history of ever.
Benny is getting so big. He has seriously grown a ton in just 2 1/2 months. Can't wait until I can take him to a football game again.
I'm glad to see that your boys aren't totally being raised as Ute fans. Glad you're keeping the balance going. Now if our Cougars could get there game on it might help a little too. :)
Post a Comment