Friday, December 18, 2009

Praiseworthy

I miss my mother-in-law.

Pauline can do anything. Make anything, fix anything, etc. Look at this I Spy quilt she made for Benny's birthday.


(Can you spot Benny's little cafe-au-lait birthmark above his outie belly button?)

I miss her because she is in Phoenix visiting JB's little brother Jeff, and I really need her help to finish, oh, probably way too many projects I started for gifts this Christmas. Come back.....

5 comments:

Amy said...

Look at us startin' a new trend with ispy quilts.

What do you need to finish, I'd love to try and help?

autumn said...

When she's done at your house, send her over to mine! I could use some crafty help!

Rachelle said...

I miss her too - and all our fam up your way!

Bekah said...

Very cute quilt! And I could just eat Benny up. What a sweetie he is!

Lexie said...

Isn't it great to have a fabulous mother-in-law? I love the quilt and I love your Christmas card I got today, Max's face is awesome! What a fun picture. Thanks!