Family and friends far from here should be getting their Christmas card in the mail this week. I had all these thoughts of dressing fancy in a new sweater, maybe with one of my crafty flowers in my air, and having the boys match each other. But when we were at Temple Square 2 weeks ago we had such fun taking a family picture that we just knew we had to send one to everybody.
Here is a sampling of the experience:
As Deb says on Napoleon Dynamite, "That was the one. I think that's gonna come out really nice."
Our one we picked is close to this final one, just because it summed up the night. Max exasperated with the whole process, Benny in his own happy world, Mary and JB still smiling while saying through our teeth, "Sit up! Say ice cream!"
6 comments:
Darling pictures, I hope I'm getting one! Oh, so selfish. I loved all the updates, Benny is 2??? How can that be? I love how he is all grins with his big old shiner. What a doll. I say go with the BBQ sauce and rub if you haven't done it yet. Want to send some to VA? Just kidding, but it did make my mouth water just to think about it!
My favorite is the one where Max looks like he is pretending to sleep.
Love it. And I love the description of Bennie is his own happy little world.
I hate taking family pictures - it is the bane of my existence! Trying to capture the "happy family" look usually ends in tears and frustration - NOT happiness!
I think the second picture is my favorite. Can't wait to get the Christmas card. I love your boys!
Yes, I got your picture in the mail yesterday. I loved it!! What can you say-two kids at night in the cold-I think you got a pretty good picture with all those negative elements against you.
Post a Comment