Four years ago last week this darling blonde boy with the luscious lips slipped into the world after 14 or so hours of labor. Don't worry, I won't hold it over his head. The epidural was wonderful.
Max wanted a chocolate cake with blue frosting so I obliged, and I surprised him with 4 new "Cars" figures on the top. He would watch that movie every day if I let him.
Max wanted a chocolate cake with blue frosting so I obliged, and I surprised him with 4 new "Cars" figures on the top. He would watch that movie every day if I let him.
He was surprised though by the end of the day that he wasn't grown up yet. He asked why he wasn't big like momma and daddy. With a start I remembered one of my earliest memories, asking my mom a similar question on my 5th birthday.
JB took the boys to Shivers for a birthday treat. They loved the ice cream almost as much as the toy train in the middle of the restaurant that kids can climb on and eat in.
At one point he wanted a trumpet or guitar or recorder for his birthday but I think that may be a little too loud. For the neighbors of course.
2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAX!!!!!!!!
aww. Cute. Happy Birthday Max!
He was so cute on Sunday, So shy... he didn't want to get up in front of the primary for us to sing to him... (Tanner said he'd go up instead!!) I LOVE ALL THE SUNBEAMS!
Cute Cake!
Post a Comment