While others were posting fabulous beach/red rock/pool/fluffy clouds-and-unicorns pictures of their spring break trips, we spent most of the week at home. It was rainy/snowy most of the week, and I was working mornings still, so the boys watched The Lego Brickumentary on Amazon Prime every day. Every day. They would pause it to run and try and create new creations. We didn't clean the downstairs floor every night because, futile.
My camera is full of pictures of their Lego city stuff, so I just picked three.
Max finished his snowboarding course the Friday before. He is getting so brave on the slopes and loved riding the bus up with his friend Andy.
One of the nicer afternoons of that week, we were invited to The Homestead Resort in Midway by some friends.
These froggy statues are everywhere.
It has a huge steamy, deep crater, full of people learning to scuba dive, and there's an indoor pool that we had all to ourselves. Cute Jamsey loved the goggles, and loved having strong Maxwell carry him all throughout the water, while I saw on the edge with water-shy Andrew. I keep vowing he will get swim lessons.
The Daltons were so nice -- they treated us to dinner and things from the gift shop. Check her out at GoAdventureMom by the way on Twitter and her website. She inspires me to be more adventurous with my boys.

1 comment:
I love a low-key week! I used to work for the guy who owns the Homestead. At least, he did 20 years ago...
Post a Comment