Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Thanksgiving

This year for Thanksgiving we were invited to Idaho to spend the night and eat with JB's sister Sarah and her husband Joe. Nona and Papa were already there visiting their darling brand new baby who just came to earth. And we got to cuddle him, too.



Andrew and James played so well with Kate. It was really so cute to see the cousins giggling and playing and getting along. Which was really nice, because I have nicknamed them The Terror Twins lately because of how they wrestle and fight like bear cubs.





While there, they played basketball in the church gym Wednesday night, and a great round of football with Joe's ward Thanksgiving morning. In such snow!

 James and Kate wanted to see themselves in the camera.


 

JB and his dad


Kate has tons of boy cousins all around her age


For several days afterward, James would ask, "We go Kate's house?" I also must get that recipe for banana pudding from Sarah's mother-in-law. And I should have snuck some yummy Idaho potatoes to bring back.

The next Sunday I took the boys to Springville while JB was doing more tithing settlements, for a post-Thanksgiving family dinner with two of my brothers and their families. Alas the camera did not come to capture the boys help my brother Joe feed his animals, and play so well with Kaylee and David.

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

Aw, tiny baby snuggles - so tender! And if/when you get the banana puddibg recipe, please share!

Sarah Preston said...

We were so happy to have you guys up. Kate LOVED spending time with her cousins. She loves to carry your Christmas card around the house saying "my cousins!". I loved watching them all play together. We need to convince you to come back soon!