I have been sending my dad pictures and videos to show my mom while she recovers, including this one of us getting ready to trick-or-treat.
Yes, the force was strong with us this Halloween.
All four boys were Padawans/Jedis for the ward Halloween party and classroom parties, and JB wore a Darth Vader mask. Oh, and I buried the lead -- I put my hair in Princess Leia buns (I really want to insert that emoji with the face that's laughing/crying).
Then before the actual day of Halloween, our friend brought over a kids Darth Vader costume, and Max did a "gimme, gimme gimme, I need I need I need."
James as we went about the neighborhood, was sometimes mistaken for an Ewok or Yoda. No biggie, as long as he got treats. He gobbled half his bag as we were going along. He has been a treat-monster by the way this whole week. "Tweat? TWEAT! Waaaaaaaa!"
Here's my full outfit. I am the fighting Princess Leia. Mainly because I didn't want to wear the one white dress I had. It felt....sacrilegious.
Andrew was probably the most-happiest of all the boys this Halloween. He was in Star Wars heaven. His face when JB came in with that Darth Vader mask.....and then when I came out of the bathroom with the Leia buns....."OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!"
I've already scooped out mucho chocolate for myself from the boys' bags. But Max thinks he can make his bag last until the end of the year. Muahahahaha, we shall see (James has already found it).
4 comments:
Definitely the best Leia buns I've ever seen!
Definitely the best Leia buns I've ever seen!
Those are the best costumes!
Great costumes! Love the buns!
Post a Comment