Saturday, October 17, 2015

Outtakes

Ben admitted to me as we were walking to another part of the park that "his cheeks hurt from smiling."

He kept it up, even when we were trying to get James to happy up and cooperate with standing next to Andrew.



James just wanted me to hold him.


We did different poses while we all looked at a different member of the family. I've seen this really look good with others. In the picture below, James is pinching my upper arms. It's his favorite activity lately.



So we tried the tossing again.


This was fun. Andrew showed off all his hopping skills, and James showcased his darting skills.





At the end of the morning, we had to pose with Papa, who had trekked all over the place with us for the pictures, and helped make the boys smile from behind Katherine.  More importantly, he is the one through working there who has made all of our visits to Lagoon possible all these years. Such memories! It truly is the slogan -- It's what fun is.


3 comments:

Rachelle said...

I love this post, because so often family pictures are excruciatingly painful. Gritted teeth growls of, "just smile" and "look at the dang camera"! Your outtakes look delightful and fun - no gritted teeth growling. 😀

Rachelle said...

I love this post, because so often family pictures are excruciatingly painful. Gritted teeth growls of, "just smile" and "look at the dang camera"! Your outtakes look delightful and fun - no gritted teeth growling. 😀

Oneofadozen said...

Love all the hilarious outtakes! Sorry I'm not checking your blog more, I'm actually reading email updates but that doesn't leave an option for comments.