We started in front of the big roller coaster, and this wasn't how we were supposed to be posed, Katherine just snapped it, and it's one of my favorites.
"Look, James! It's Papa!"
(Papa hung out behind the photographer and helped try to make the kids smile)
(Papa hung out behind the photographer and helped try to make the kids smile)
We went to some of our favorite spots, like the carousel. In the picture below, notice James's hands and how JB smiles through the hair tugs.
Max and Ben are so good to their little brothers. They tried their best to keep smiling, and keep the littles smiling.
I mean, all these blond handsome growing boys....I can't even.
We have lots more, which I hope to post soon, and we are still deciding which one will make the wall of our living room, and which one will make the Christmas card.





5 comments:
Fun your giving me ideas. I just hope Papa sticks around long enough
I love them all - can't wait to see more!
I love them all - can't wait to see more!
I think we should do a Richards extended family pictures out at Lagoon too! These turned out fantastic!
I love all those photos! Such a cute family!
Post a Comment