Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Cub Country

JB -- the bestest sport ever -- accompanied Max and Ben recently to Cub Country. It's a day camp for cubs scouts, and because Ben turns 8 this year, he was able to go. He was SO happy about that.


They did obstacle races and stuff.


I think this was fencing or sword fighting or light saber dueling. I thought about posting some of the other pictures with the other scouts in our den, but privacy and all -- but they are funny.



Then there was shootin'.

And they pushed people in makeshift go-karts. They crashed JB several times into several trees. Like I said, he's the bestest sport around.

The trading post store is the worst. Full of sling shots and "you'll shoot your eye out" stuff. One of the boys in our neighborhood returned home to a whip, much to his mother's dismay/chagrin/wry acceptance.  Max and Ben contended themselves with candy.



No comments: