Thursday, July 31, 2014

My birthday


I recently had a birthday, shout hooray. JB and I went out to celebrate with a coupon to Rodizio Grill (cue the jealous groanings of my siblings).



We also brought along this guy, who, let's face it, comes along on all of our dates. He thinks DADDY is the third wheel.


I was sung to in true Brazilian fashion.


My birthday card. I laughed and laughed at my Duck Dynasty boys. Inside was the nicest note that made me cry a little.


Then that night I had tickets from work to the Days of 47 Rodeo. We were in the corner by the chutes.


We don't know all the rules of roping and bucking and cowboy-ing, but we had a good time.



Here is proof that Andrew can fall asleep anywhere, even a loud rodeo.

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

Happy birthday, again! You look as lovely and young as you did on your wedding day all those years ago when I first met you. Your smile is stunning, you lovely, lovely woman!