JB, Mary, Maxwell, Benjamin, Andrew, James and Millie
I find it funny that James isn't even phased by Andrew sitting on him. I did see James checking out Andrew's shoes. Maybe he is going to run a shoe store one day:)
I agree - James' smiley face proves he's a fourth baby. He'll roll with just about anything, won't he? They're cute boys!
I love that James takes it like a champ! He will need to with those 3 big brothers!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I find it funny that James isn't even phased by Andrew sitting on him. I did see James checking out Andrew's shoes. Maybe he is going to run a shoe store one day:)
I agree - James' smiley face proves he's a fourth baby. He'll roll with just about anything, won't he? They're cute boys!
I love that James takes it like a champ! He will need to with those 3 big brothers!
Post a Comment