James tries Nutella. And loves it.
With this baby, it took us much longer to introduce solid foods. And once we did, we jumped to "real food" really fast.
Call it experience, call it laziness, but he has been mashing up food from my plate at dinner for a long long time. And he likes to pick up food with his fingers and grab at the spoon or fork and try to feed himself. Usually it means the food is flung somewhere else as he aims the wrong end toward his chompers.
I tried one of those mesh bags that they hold and kinda suck or munch on the food inside. I think all he tasted was the mesh.
JB likes to say this is truly my boy, because of the food he seems to really enjoy. Processed, pressed, frozen reheated chicken nuggets? Pounds them. Grains? Likey the toast and crackers. Lasagna? EXCELLENT. Corn? Sucked on the corn cob on Sunday. Cake? Gimme gimme gimme. Broccoli? Nah.
I keep trying frozen peas. Those were my favorite as a baby, I'm told.
1 comment:
Yeah, baby food is overrated. The quicker the babies get to real food, the easier/cheaper!
Post a Comment