Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Pete and Repeat Again

So many times I am reminded of Max and Benny when I look at Andrew and James. They are almost the same amount apart. Our middle boys are 3 years apart. But our first two, Max and Benny = 2 yrs 4 months,  and our last two, Andrew and James = 2 years 6 months apart.

I mean, look at this.  Top - Max and Benny in April, 2008, around the same ages as Andrew and James on the bottom last week.




It's uncanny!


 
 
Max and Benny in April 2008:

 
Andrew and James at about the same ages:
 
 
Both toddlers want to be right by the baby.
 
We've called Max and Benny "the boys" for years. It became "the boys" and "the baby" when Andrew was born. In fact that's what he calls them: "I'm going downstairs with the boys," he'll say.  Now it's the boys, Andrew, and the baby. But with all boys, will we just eventually call them the bigs and the littles? Then what, when they all get big?

1 comment:

Dr. LeAnne Deardeuff, D.C. said...

I love this blog!So fun! So how about calling two of them the Terror Twins? That was Michael and James. LOL!