Friday, December 27, 2013

Andrew is 3

The week before Christmas our spunky, stubborn, sweet, singing, silly, stinky Andrew-boy turned 3.

And I should add sleepy. He fell asleep on the way to his birthday dinner.


We ate at Wingers downtown with a coupon JB had. Andrew chowed down. Sometimes he eats like a bird, other times he eats like his older brothers.



He blew out the birthday candle within a second of it appearing in front of him.


Then we went up to Nona and Papa's house where he got three Thomas the Tank Engine puzzles.
 
"OOOhhh, THOMAS!"
 
Nailed it.


I thought about getting him big boy underwear and beginning the potty-training process in earnest, but, since I hate potty-training, I'm wondering how long I can put this off. Besides, each additional child of mine I think is younger than they really are. Look at that face. He's still my baby Drewbers, right?

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

Yes, he has to be much younger than 3. Make him stop growing!