Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Three boys, three haircuts

Last Saturday enough was enough. It was either go to the barbershop or get buzzed. Since it's not yet summertime where a buzz cut is more appropriate, to the barbershop we went!


Max was worried about his cut. He really wants his hair to be more styled in front, "like how Daddy's used to be before he cut it." I also sometimes long for those curls, but alas the new way is easier for JB that's for sure.

Where was I? Oh yes. Benny.

He was matter-of-fact and just fine about his new do. 



But Andrew, he had a rough time.


They were all three lined up, one in each chair, so when Andrew turned his head he could see a brother on either side and his parents in the front smiling big and cheering him on. But he still sobbed, "No wanna hair-tut!"

Thankfully he still had some left on the top to twist between his fingers like he loves to do. And I sang "Soft Kitty" to him over and over, which is also very soothing.

So, now they are sharp and handsome again, and it was only $5 each!

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

Awww, those crocodile tears! Handsome boys :o)

The Joe said...

Poor Droobles. I had a companion who would make the same face that max has whenever he got his hair cut.