Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Look who is 4!

Four years ago this sweet, precocious, maddening, darling, smiley little boy came to our family. How glad we are for our Benny-boy.

We had a party on Sunday to celebrate. I'm always happy with the size of my house...until we entertain. In the picture below, there are seven more people not even in view.


Benny loved getting new Cars things, Legos, and flashlights.


He requested an airplane cake. I tried being just like Cake Boss. Max and Ben were very impressed!


JB did point out that I can also make a whale, just in case that's ever wanted!


3 comments:

autumn said...

My word he is getting so big! Its good, yet sad.

Cute cake!

Rachelle said...

Love the cake, love JB's comment about the cake, love that Benny Boy's smile - Happy birthday little man!!!

JoLynn said...

I LOVE the cake!