Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Woody, the football player, and the dragon

Well I must say they are pretty cute.


I could just eat that dragon. He's not scary at all! Just darn-tootin cute (a lot like his older brother in the same costume 3 years ago!)



Benny's costume comes from JB's sister Suzanne. She and Seth are at Clemson right now. He has tried to wear it every day.

Each boy got their own pumpkin (This is round 2. The first set was stolen off our porch. Hooligans.)



And we must show Max with his amazing Nona -- she made his costume! Sewed the shirt and vest from scratch. Notice the yarn edging around the vest in the picture above? JB did that! And the holster belonged to Papa when he was a little boy.


Hope you had a happy Halloween! We've got an awful lot of chocolate left over. (Sa-weet!)

5 comments:

Rachelle said...

Such cuties! I love all their costumes. Sad that your pumpkins were stolen off your porch. I didn't put ours out this year because I was worried that would happen, but I live in NM, not UT. Would have liked to believe that pumpkins on porches would be safe in UT. . .

Suz said...

The boys look so cute in their costumes. Sorry Clemson lost the game on Saturday...we were hoping they would win so Benny would wear the jersey from an undefeated team. We haven't heard of any pumpkin thieves here in SC...you should move here:)

Jared and Allyson said...

What cute boys you have and what an amazing costume. Looks like you're surrounded by talent - Awesome!

The Joe said...

i love the last pic of max. posing and sticking out his tongue. don't know why I love it. just do.

Lexie said...

They look so great and I'm so imporessed that she made the Woody costume - seriously mad sewing skills if you ask me!