My 10 1/2 month old baby's hair was getting shaggy. Mullet-like. We've never had a baby need a haircut this early. So, we took him to the $5 dollar barber shop and they put this widdle wobe on the widdle guy.
Feels interesting! What is going on up there?
All done! So handsome!
(look behind me in the mirror and you see the camera flash and JB holding it)
7 comments:
It looks like he handled it really well. Love those blonde locks!
and he didn't even have a sucker or TV to watch or anything? way to go! I love all your crocheted hats, too! I can't ever remember what number I'm on when I follow a pattern! I am glad you found my blog :)
Aahhh! He is SO CUTE!!! I love milestones like first haircuts - they're so exciting!
Good job, for keeping your baby boy-looking like a baby boy!! I get bothered when mother's let their baby boys turn into girls. I think he looks like a big boy!!
I love the reference! good times
What a handsome (and very grown up looking) little man.
He is SOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Post a Comment