Thursday, September 9, 2010

Kindergarten

My firstborn started kindergarten last week.


Sitting on the spot on the mat with his name:


Walking with Benny:

Max goes to all-day kindergarten, so he isn't done until 3 PM. We miss him during the day but love to hear about what he is learning everyday. And who knew Benny talked so much when he's by himself?!

5 comments:

Rachelle said...

How does Max like it? Was it hard on you to see him go?

Suz said...

I love his first day of school picture. I can't believe he is already old enough. I haven't been directly to your blog for a long time. I love the pictures on the sidebar. Super cute family!

Mary said...

Rachelle -- I think he likes it! I hope he does. I may have cried that first day. Ok I cried.

Rachelle said...

I thought I was going to be a mess when Carter started kinder, but the kinder teachers took the parents into the library for an orientation meeting while the kids started their normal daily activities. There wasn't a real "goodbye" moment to get teary over! I drove home thinking, "Wow, that was really smart of those teachers!" But, if I was pregnant at the time, I probably would have wept through the whole orientation!

Lexie said...

Hooray for Max, he is such a big kid and it looks like he handled it great!