Sunday, September 12, 2010

Family reunion!

Labor Day weekend we were in Seattle for a family reunion! Almost my whole family (minus 3 of the 12 siblings) were able to spend up to a week together at my brother Michael's house. Big thanks to Michael and Bethany and their 2 darling boys for giving up their bedrooms, floor space, and probably a little sanity to host us all.


Max and Benny loved their cousins Nathanael and Jacob.


They would watch movies on the computer together.

Here are my boys with my parents.

We had a photographer take our family pictures.
Back row: my sisters Emily and Sarah, my parents, my sister Rachel, my brother Stephen. Middle row: Brothers James and Joe, my sister Rebekah. Bottom row: me & JB and our boys, then Bethany and Michael and their boys.


We were missing Seth (on a mission in Indiana) Peter (couldn't get off work) and Enoch (passed away).

Rachel drove up and back with us. She was such a saint to help the boys during the 13 hour drive. I think they watched Madagascar 4 times.




I miss everybody already! I hope to post soon about more of the fun things we did, and of course the eats.

1 comment:

Lexie said...

What a fun trip, aren't family reunions the best? Plus, I love all the great food spots you guys find, you have an eye for good fare! So, totally random question, Seth & Peter are both names I like for a boy, do your brothers both like their names? Did they get teased/hate it at some point, etc? Help me out Mary, I'm totally indecisive!