
But for Max, my birthday is really only a stepping stone on the way to his! Here is the cake I made for him to go with his pool party theme.
We had a bunch of his classmates from church and preschool over and filled three kiddie pools in the backyard. They ran from pool to pool and probably would have kept doing it if we didn't serve them pizza and cake, then had a pinata.
Benny also was given a present by a very thoughtful parent of one of the boys that came. He said he grew up with brothers and knew of the tears and fighting that could come!

Birthday parties are hard! I hope he liked it, because it's his last, ha ha. Well, maybe another one in a few years.
4 comments:
Cute party idea - love the cake! Happy birthday to you both!
What a fun party! I love your bangs. They look awesome!
The cake looks delicious. Sweet and salty all in one bite:) It looks like they both had a wonderful time.
Stopping in to pass along a Blogger award! Check it out at: http://ems-reviews-books.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment