Sunday, July 19, 2009

My shorn sheep

Benny's hair was getting long around his ears. He's only had a little trim once or twice in his life, but this time, we buzzed it all off.




I held him down and gave him chocolate while JB did the clipping.
His hair underneath is so blonde he looks bald from a distance. I think he doesn't look quite the same but so cute still. Max keeps telling us "Benny looks different!" Sometimes he rubs his head with his hand. He matches JB, look:

5 comments:

Bekah said...

He looks so cute! LOVE the chocolate face :) Does Max want a buzz cut now?

Mary said...

Max insists he has already had a haircut at the barber shop. It's been a few weeks now though so it may be time for a summertime buzz.

Heather and Adam Parry said...

I agree, he does look a little different. But still adorable.

cpace said...

So cute. Good idea to bribe with chocolate!

Sarah said...

I love his new hair cut! He looks like such a big boy!!