Funny story. I am allergic to cats. When I visited Bekah last year I just took a Claritin everyday and was fine. But this time, our first night, I could barely breathe. I could also barely talk because I was so short of breath and wheezy. I finally had to go to the ER in the middle of the night and get a breathing treatment. Here I am sporting my hospital bracelet bling.

They hooked me up with steroids and an inhaler and I was fine for the rest of our trip.
3 comments:
You poor thing, I hope your insurance paid:) Glad to hear you were ok the rest of the trip. Love the picture of Max and Ben snuggled up to each other.
Still cannot believe that happened, but also glad you had a fabulous trip!
A trip to the hospital while on a trip is no fun.
Post a Comment