Friday, January 13, 2017

New Years Eve and the long break

The boys were out of school for two full weeks for the Christmas-New Years-Winter break. And it snowed and snowed. So we watched a lot of movies, built Legos, etc.  I used every drop of vacation during maternity leave, but had accrued enough time since being back at work to have Friday December 30th off.  I slept in (til 7!) and JB took Max snowboarding.


New Year's Eve we spent with our great friends the Peters again. Funny thing -- I'll say we are going to Peter's house (my brother who now lives in Murray) and the boys think I mean Roger and Katie and JoLynn Peters. They are so kind to us, and always bring out tons of food and treats and party favors whenever we are there.




This was around 9 pm. Late enough for us!  And that Stormtrooper balloon was awesome. It is still floating tiredly downstairs in our house -- and scares me in the dark. James and Andrew have finally stopped dragging it around and fighting over it. 


We did poppers outside.




The Peters gave the boys all Utah sweatshirts, JB a new shirt, and Millie new Utah jammies.  




Napping Richards cousins at Sunday dinner before Carver went back to Arizona after the holidays.



Then she woke up.






Happy New Year!

No comments: