Friday, March 20, 2015

Spring sprung

Today is the first official day of spring.  We had a sprinter (spring-winter) and it was fantastic. I've always felt spring goes too fast in Utah. You go from cold and snowy months to a few weeks of nice weather, to hot months. This family will take spring, spring, spring.


I think that photo of all four boys on swings was taken on a Saturday in February.  JB took this picture of James in February as well.



He says it's his favorite winter since those two he spent as a missionary in Brazil.

Add to this weather the daylight saving time, and now Andrew doesn't want to go to bed at 7 pm any more:  "But MOM, it's not dark outside!"

Tonight they were playing ball in front yards with other kids on the street, happy as clams, then the big boys wanted to watch some March Madness, so bedtime was pushed back just a little. I can be flexible on a Friday on the first day of Spring.

No comments: