But James had "up" moments. So Andrew tried to feed him crackers.
And they both tried painting in their jammies one morning.
Andrew will often come hold James's hand, and lately James will really get the giggles at something Andrew is doing. I am glad they have each other, just like Max and Benny


1 comment:
When we were first having kids, I always hoped we would have a pair of boys followed by a pair of girls. I thought my kids would have lifetime besties that way. Of course, we didn't have a pair of boys followed by a pair of girls. It has amazed me to see that all my kids have loved/hated each other and are besties, with the exception of Carter and Ella (they just barely tolerate each other most days), even if they are the opposite sex or years apart in age.
It is so cute and sweet to see Andrew being loving to James. Parenting success!
Post a Comment