He sucked up hundreds. And they all drowned. Muahahaha!
We are not the only ones battling these things. On our walk, I talked to a neighbor on the next street who had just trapped one in her house. Then at Sunday dinner at JB's brother's house in Draper, a couple of us got stung walking by a hidden nest there.
Shudder.
Here's a happier thought: all the newest Richards cousins together at the latest Sunday dinner. They will all be in the same school year!
Aaron is a September birthday, Phin and James are June, and the newest arrival Kate is August. Doesn't she look sweet by the big boys?
I'll post pictures soon of meeting Kate and our other new sweet baby girl cousin Kaylee. JB has the big camera -- and the 3 older boys -- at dads and kids camp tonight. Baby James and I are going to cuddle and watch movies.
Just nothing involving bees.

1 comment:
JB (and the shopvac) to the rescue! It's killing me that I can't love on all those Richards babies!
Post a Comment