It snowed a bunch last week then melted a few days later. But the day of the snowfall was perfect for Max and Benny to go sledding down the perfect hill near their cousins' house. JB took along the close-up camera lens; I stayed home because I'm ignoring winter and refuse to believe it still continues. I also didn't think the baby wanted to go sledding.
Saturday, March 5, 2011
Sledding (for the last time?)
It snowed a bunch last week then melted a few days later. But the day of the snowfall was perfect for Max and Benny to go sledding down the perfect hill near their cousins' house. JB took along the close-up camera lens; I stayed home because I'm ignoring winter and refuse to believe it still continues. I also didn't think the baby wanted to go sledding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
And how does Aunt Collette make it?
Could Max's eyes get any more blue? I love Benny's hat and the action shot of Emily and Benny. We are having a hard time even remembering snow as Spring is in full swing here. We saw daffodils growing at the church building this morning.
Post a Comment