Monday, December 20, 2010

Look who came to join our family!


Andrew Rockwell
I went into labor Friday night, and he came Saturday morning. He's 8 lbs 14 ounces and 21.5 inches long -- and that's 10 days early!














The boys are excited to have their little brother home today. Max is already a very attentive helper. We feel very blessed to have a healthy, sweet, chubby, soft pink baby to love.

17 comments:

Ang said...

Oh my goodness! He is ADORABLE!! So sweet. Congrats you guys.

autumn said...

Oh Mary! What a darling baby and darling family!

Congratulations! I hope you are feeling okay and recovering well.

What a Merry Christmas!

Sarah said...

Yeah!! I am so happy for you. And that is great that he came on his own!! Your kids don't like to stay in until thier due date...which is good...since they would be 10lbs for sure!! Now I guess you get to rest and enjoy Christmas. Having a new baby makes Christmas so much more special!

PaigeE said...

Little cutie pie! I love that he was in a stocking. I'll bet you're glad to have your body back. :)
Congratulations to you and your family.

Rachelle said...

YAY!!! What a cute little (or, um, HUGE!) Christmas present!!! Love all the pictures - you have some good lookin' men in your life, Mary! Hope you are feeling well!

The Joe said...

Look at that Blonde hair!!

Kim said...

Congrats! So happy for you guys...

Cloe said...

Congratulations Mary! What a cute little family you have! :)

Jacks said...

Merry Christmas! What a great gift. He is beautiful:)

cpace said...

Great picture. I think he is a mini me of JB. Even more than your other boys. Also I'm taking the comment about "pink" to me no jaundice. If that's the case whoot whoot!

Jenny Richards said...

Exciting! Jaxon's birthday is the 19th so we can celebrate together. He was also in a stocking and I loved it. I now tell him about being in a stocking and he thinks it is pretty funny. Congrats on another cute baby boy!

Nasher said...

Congratulations, the boy looks great!

rosann said...

What a handsome little guy!! So glad that everything went well and you guys are home for Christmas! Congratulations and lots of love!

Jared and Allyson said...

Hooray! He's so beautiful - I could eat him up! :) I'm so glad you had him when you did. Can you imagine what his size could have been? Jessa was also 8 lbs 14 oz and only 1/2 inch shorter than Andrew. I think it really made a difference in her ability to be healthy. Great job making such a darling little baby and congratulations and Merry Christmas!

K said...

oh my! he is so cute! and i can not be mad at you because I'm not still pregnant, double yay! hope you are feeling well! Merry Christmas!
Kristin M

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! He is darling!!

Amy said...

Congrats! He's adorable.