
My concentration in that picture is hilarious. Mario Kart is hard!
A tiny note -- my arm hurt a tiny bit the next day.
Benny was fascinated as well.

But I think Max and I should do duets on the road. This is us below playing Wii American Idol. We are either singing "Rocket Man" (I scored 100 percent) or "Life is a Highway," otherwise known as the song from the movie Cars.

Thank you for an awesome time, guys!
3 comments:
This Christmas my sister and bro in law got a Wii for their kids... and I BECAME A SUPER FAN! we want to get one so bad! It's fun to see the kids take turns and sad when they do better than us... :)
PS. Justin sent your bag yesterday!!! I'm SO excited about it. i think it's my favorite one so far!! (LOVE LOVE LOVE the head bands!! Thank you!
I love that the Wii is one of those where it DOES matter how much you toss your arms around to get Mario to jump to the other side...
The singing game is so you! You guys were so much fun.
Post a Comment