Six years ago today JB and I got married. Good thing it wasn't a snowy day like today! It was clear, sunny and probably around 50 degrees. Today, much different. But still fun.


Where did the time go? And where did these two boys come from that helped shovel the yard then brought their wet, snowy gear inside and needed some hot chocolate and cuddles?
I think I'll keep them.
6 comments:
Ah, what cute pictures! Your boys are keepers for sure. Happy anniversary to you and JB!
Hey Mary!
This is your cousin Jill. Yeah it was when you got married that we all got to meet your family. Crazy, time flies.
oh I found your blog through paige's hope you don't mind.
cute boys, family, and blog.
happy anniversary!
Has it been 6 years?! Holy freakshow but it doesn't seem like it. Happy anniversary!
I think you should keep them too! Let me know if you ever go to a bball game (I think they have another one on saturday coming up) so I can go too.
Happy 6 years!! Saturday was a beautiful day here in Ohio!! It was in the 60's and sunny-glad it was not snowing!!!
Ahh, I'm jealous, I love the snow! Max looks so tall in his snow suit (I guess he just is so tall, but really, wow!). Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment