
One is to make more cakes with my new cake cookbook and my new cake stand I got for Christmas.


Another resolution is to find people to share said cakes with. As much as we love cake around our house, it wouldn't be good for us to eat that much cake in one sitting.
I also want to read more. Sometimes I think, "I have no time to read!" That's usually when I'm playing Brickbreaker on my cell phone again. Darn level 10.
I want to travel to Missouri, Seattle, and/or Phoenix to see family -- if airline tickets weren't so high, and if I wasn't afraid of flying or driving with a toddler and a baby. Shoot, I'd settle for making it a few miles down the road to see Autumn.
While I'm at it, and this is rather un-important in the big picture but still something on my mind, I need to do something about my eyebrows.
1 comment:
How fun...to make cakes. I too want a cakestand, only to use as a decoration to place books on. So...
Anyway, Come and visit whenever you want!
Post a Comment