
I offer the following tributes to my lover on this our fifth wedding anniversary.
Amazing Race
Babe, I'm so glad I'm on this race of life with you. It really has made me take a closer look at our relationship and realize there really is no one else I want by my side. Go get 'em babe!
Southern
Gosh durn it, I jist love ya more than a warm bowl o' grits and biscuits n' gravy. Yer more 'tractive than a potbellied stove on a cold night.
Like, I have the HOTTEST hubby for ETERNITY. I know others are hatin' on me for my tall blonde broker (or whatever he does at his stlyin' office with his hot ties on) but he's mine, back off sisters! Life is def tru bliss. Baaaah!
Sports Coach
LISTEN UP! YOU'RE DOING GREAT OUT THERE, GREAT! BUT WE'RE NOT DONE YET, OH NO, NOT YET. FIVE YEARS IS GOOD, IT'S GOOD. BUT LET'S KEEP GOING. WE'VE GOT LOTS MORE TIME LEFT IN THIS GAME AND WE'RE GOING TO WIN! ALRIGHT? LET'S GO (ends with a slap on the bum).
Singing in the Rain
Our love will last till the stars turn cold.
The Office
JB introduced me to so many things. Pastuerized milk, sheets, monotheism.
4 comments:
Happy Anniversary. Ella is 11 months old today! What a special day for us all! 5 years sure does go by fast!
Congratulations! 5 years that's awesome! Craig and I are approaching our 2 year anniversary!
And you have the two most adorable boys to show for it!
I hope your trip was fun and relaxing
Happy Day! What a fub tribute, you have such a way with words!
Post a Comment