Monday, March 10, 2008

Baby in the hallway


My Benji-boy is getting so big, if he gets really mad or really excited, I fear he might kick and wiggle enough to knock himself out of his bassinet. But we don't have a place to put him yet, b/c we are constraining our curious older child to the crib until he climbs out. So far, no climbing, and we thank our lucky stars. But in the meantime, we are thinking it's time to get Ben (aka snort'n'snuffaluffagus) out of our room.

The goal is to have the boys share to make them become Best Friends Forever. To start the transition, we wheeled our sleeping baby beauty into the hallway Friday night. He slept a long time and therefore so did we. But Saturday night he somehow ended up right next to me again. This momma missed peeking over the bassinet's edge in the wee hours and seeing those eyes like a raccoon staring up at me. Next week's goal: get tough.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to meet the little chubber in May! This was a fun post. Good luck keeping that toddler corraled ;)

Sarah said...

I think Ben is a cute little baby! I love his big eyes!