We got family pictures taken a few weeks ago. One of them is back already, though she's working on the others.
I'm in love.
Click on it and it should appear bigger for you, so you can see all my boys' sweet smiles and blue eyes and handsome faces.
I know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I want one!!! So cute!
Absolutely Adorable!
ADORABLE!!!
Oh my word!!! You must frame all of them and put them on every wall in your house.
So cute.
That is a beautiful picture! Great smiles from everyone, adorable blue-eyed boys! How big are Max's feet?!
I have to agree...that is one VERY good family picture!! Take that picture and make it as big as you can!!! And I was thinking the same thing Bekah was thinking..."How big are Max's feet??"
I love these pictures! I can't wait to see more!
Post a Comment