I loved the advice he gave: "Look for the good always in your partner...Find something everyday that makes them feel special."
It was a young man we know from church, Kyle, and his lovely bride Annie. They said they didn't want anything too long, and one of my favorite parts was when JB said, "This wasn't too bad, was it Kyle?"
Max and Benny came with me to watch. It took place in the little White Chapel right across from the State Capitol Building. We drive by the back of the Capitol every time we go to Nona and Papa's house, but the front is so gorgeous and imposing, the boys wanted to go see it.
On the day of the wedding I wanted to get back to the younger boys who were being watched by Nona and Papa, so we settled for outside. Some day I'll take them inside for a tour. I've been inside numerous times on assignment for legislative sessions, interviews with the governor, etc, and I guess I take it for granted.
No comments:
Post a Comment