This is how Benny often smiles spontaneously, biting his lower lip.
This is my sweet baby, arms and hands going up in the air as he learns to control them (and you can see JB's arms holding him up under the blanket).
And this is Andrew's belly button.
Another appearance by Andrew's belly. This was also in the series of us trying to look natural. Baha. Bahahahahaha.
Shirt down and James happy again.
Max holding the baby. You know, looking through, Benny was pretty consistently smiling. A few have Max with a worried face, but he did a great job, too.
I like this one.
This one is also a possibility for the Christmas card. Snuggle time!









3 comments:
I have family picture envy - it's always rough when we try to get a good picture of everyone together! I love every single one of these pictures. Such a gorgeous family!
Andrew has the cutest outie belly button ever! I just love your precious boys!
Love those photos!
Post a Comment