The amazing Katherine Wallin took our family pictures at the downtown library one Thursday evening in October. I thought she did such a great job with lighting and framing, and she was so cute with the boys --a stuffed animal on her head kept them very entertained!
These are our favorites of Max, Benny, Andrew and James, our four sons:
I love when people tell me how much they look alike, yet in the same breath will tell me they all have their own look. Some say they all look like mini-JBs, then others tell me they can see a little bit of me in there. I like to claim Andrew. Maybe a little of Benny and James. The rest is all JB. Ain't nothin wrong with that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I agree with you. Max is a mini-JB; Andrew a mini-you. Benny and James are a good mix of both of you. They're all so handsome, and I want to eat some baby James cheeks!
Love those blondies.
Post a Comment