Feast your eyes on this delicious baby getting ready for a bath.
I can't stand it! Nom nom nom nom. I kiss him all the time. And you can see in that shot how much hair he has going down the back of his neck.
Here you see his bedhead look. I love cuddling him in the mornings on the weekends; weekdays JB says he wakes up and often just wants to coo or smile or babble a bit.
It makes all those cranky first weeks so much more worth it to have such a happy baby now.
Max is a great holder. Baby James doesn't like his tummy for long, and likes to be held, preferably up and facing out.
By the way, can you see his shoes there? They are true vintage. Nona saves everything, and we benefit.
Gotta go, time for more squeezes. Sweeping the floor and the laundry will have to wait, he's too big now to hold in the frontpack for long while I do stuff around the house. So I sit and kiss him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Good call - it's always much more satisfying to snuggle and love on a cute boy than it is to clean the dumb house. It just gets dirty again, anyway!
Post a Comment