Monday, March 9, 2009

Online finds

I may have too much time on my hands tonight. I am reminded of the part on "The Office" when Michael Scott discovers YouTube and doesn't work all day. I love this video of Paul Hunt's hilarious gymnastics routine, and all related.


I also found this one of a young baton-twirler on Britains Got Talent, and would you believe I got a little teary-eyed?


Then I found these cakes and I want to go to there (thank you Liz Lemon for the line on "30 Rock").

I think Ben would love the basketball cake (he's obsessed), but he may want to play with the "ball" instead.

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

as to "I want to go to there" she stole it from her 3-year old :)

Mary said...

I just heard that! A line I would steal from my 3-year-old lately is, "I reaaalllly want a balloon." But it's not as funny.